Monday, June 14, 2010

must love dogs

I was not thinking about blogging tonight because I didn't have anything to write. Not until I browsed my sissy Cathy's FB photos and saw Mimi, her very cute dachshund puppy. She really loves dogs. I do too.

I grew up in a family that had plenty of dogs (well for my standards) in the house. At one time, i remember that we would have five in house. They could be messy, and rowdy, and playful, and noisy especially during meal times. I still remember the dogs dearest to us - gringo and aga. Both had been our best friends, our companions, our gate keepers, and our stress relievers.

If anything, dogs give you unconditional love. Yes, they do. They would stand by you no matter what. They do not judge you. They do not keep a record of your shortcomings. They do not let you down, and they will be there till they turn grey.  I wish us, humans, have the same capacity to love, forgive, and be loyal to each other. Just  own a dog, and you will know what I am talking about. :)

Lord I hope that 'he' loves dogs like i do. :)

No comments: