Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Blogging on Mondays

I cannot remember when my last blog entry was. It has been ages! Whoever thought of the password recovery is heaven sent for people who, like me, has a short-term memory. I remembered visiting this blog several weeks ago, i intended to recover my password, do some template upgrading, and write again but it is only today that i finally get to do it! Thank you Mavic for inspiring me to blog again (I was never a serial blogger and one can tell by the number of entry/s i have in a year). Blogging is indeed a big challenge but I promise, with all the grace that i need, to just write... consistently.

Anyway, today was nothing different, only it is a Monday. While Monday is the busiest day for most, this is actually my rest day. My favorite day apart from Friday and the weekends. Monday is a day to rest from my usually crazy weekend of activities. While most stay late to work, I would go home at the strike of 6pm and head home to relax, laze around, and just enjoy the tranquility of doing nothing. I love Mondays. I hope for many more Mondays. And Mondays may just be the day that I get to blog.

No comments: