Sunday, June 01, 2008

Wow! here i go again...another entry after almost a year! :) I have been really busy with so many things... work, friends, and more worthwhile activities. Hehe, but still not a reason to blog once a year! But it has become a tradition... sometimes, old habits are hard to break (bondage!)...oooppss, sorry sisters!

I was reading through some posts and some thoughts made me cringed. I can't believe the way I thought before... it made me even more thankful that God led me to Singapore. Super relieved! PG!

I am so recharged! I am ready to face the week and nothing will steal my joy!

1 comment:

Sherry Ann said...

haha... thanks for letting me know your site!

truly, God is amazing how He arrange everything for us. im so blessed to be a witness on how you grow as a woman He wants you to be. super thankful that we walk on the same path.

love you girl!