Thursday, June 14, 2007

Waiting

I could not believe I'm calling this a blog. A blog is supposed to be a logbook, a journal of what transpired during the day, or maybe the week. I'm defeating its purpose by writing only whenever I can, or make that whenever I remember, which is close to never.

Anyway, so much has changed since my last posting. For one, I didn't know that blogger and google are collaborating already. I had to create a google account before I could sign in. Good luck to me, I wish I'll remember the id. I don't want to think that this might yet be another reason to skip blogging. hehe. Well I'm not really a blogger. I'm just a wannabe. A fake. A fluke. Whatever.

I can't believe how time flies so quickly. In the span of 4 years, I've only written about 5 entries, well I've deleted some since I don't want to be reminded of some things. Well, it's either the time is quick, or I'm just living my world in such a slow motion. But what really changed was how I view some things differently now. I can't believe how much rubbish I put in this blog. I just can't stand it, I erased some. Well, from now on, it will only just be quality. Quality posts. Hmmm, now where will I get those?

Okay. Since there's a significant time gap between this post and the last, I'll just pick up from where I left. Hmm, ok, I left and will live with the spinsters and I don't know when I'm gonna be back...

Here goes.

I came back after 6 months only to leave again after 10 months. Now, I am in Singapore.

I can't believe I did it again. I left in haste without so much as a plan. I keep berating myself for always being so impulsive. I do what I want, when I want. If I'm planning on getting somewhere, I have to be a little more mature that this. I have to have a plan. I don't even have a Plan O. Well, I couldn't do much about pre-planning anymore because I'm already here.

So the plan right now is to get a job as soon as I can. I've been hunting for about 2 months now. I've had several job interviews some went well, the others didn't. But one thing I noticed here in Singapore was that, getting that interview is already close to getting the job. You only have to prove that you are capable of doing the it.

Anyway, the same day I quit my first ever 'job' in Singapore, I was interviewed by another company. Thank God. Now, I'm just anxiously waiting for their decision. I worked so hard to get to the last leg of the interview. I want the job. I've never wanted something more in my life. hehe..kidding. I'm just so desperate to get a job now. So I'm crossing my fingers. And praying really hard.

No comments: