Friday, May 14, 2004

www - wired (weird) world


I recently read an e-mail from an old friend and my former roommate. We were together for just a short time, four months if memory serves me right, but it feels as though I've known her forever. Ang sabi nga nya, ang gaan ng feeling... parang ang tagal naming roommates. I totally agree. To think, we only used to talk to each other few hours in the evening and a little in the morning because she was working then in a contact center. Nonetheless, those were my treasured conversations.

Anyways, I solicited from her an advice regarding my predicament. I dunno. It just made me appreciate her even more. Her positive attitude kind of rubs unto me (yeah, my "eternal optimism" sometimes fails me..hehe).

It's just a breath of fresh air to hear/read thoughts which see things in a different, more positive perspective. Well, she made me think that's what.

Re-evaluate my situation. Make it fruitful the best possible way. There are a lot of weird-er stories which happen. I'm a hopeless case I know. But the best advice i've heard so far.

Thanks Biel, you really are something. =)


No comments: